How about wrapping your gifts greener this year? This way you’ll be giving a gift to the planet and spreading the good seed of environmental awareness among your friends and family.
Well get ready. You won’t believe the beautiful ideas I found on the Internet!
** Tips for wrapping gifts sustainably **
- use newspapers, comic books, telephone books, maps and even leaves to wrap up your gift!
- use tissues, on the Japanese style furoshiki. A step-by-step following the Youtube at the end of the post!
- use packaging: cans, glasses, cardboard boxes and bags can be painted and capped as you want!
- ask the children to draw on the back of brown paper or scratch paper, it turns into a lovely and original wrapping paper!
- put all your love on it: ribbons, sisal and labels add a charming touch to finish your art! Reuse ribbons ironing them, they look like new!
Learn furoshiki Japanese art of wrapping!